Terms and conditions
Payment is made by credit card and bank transfer, which must be active to carry out transactions over the Internet.
Once the payment is made, you will receive a confirmation email indicating the number of your order. If you do not receive it, we recommend that you check your spam folder in your email. In the event that you have not received it in this folder, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
The order must be delivered within a period of one (1) to five (5) working days within the Iberian Peninsula, although our courier service usually delivers the packages in 72 hours once collected from our warehouse.
Considerations to keep in mind:
- Orders in small towns can be delayed for another 24 hours.
- The transport company does not telephone before delivering. In case of not being able to deliver it, the package will be returned to our warehouse and the courier service will inform you by email of each unsuccessful delivery attempt.
- Orders shipped after 12:00, can be processed the next business day.
If you have received an order and you are not satisfied with any of the items, you can request a return, as long as you fulfill the conditions detailed below.
Conditions for the return acceptance
Coffee, tea and chocolate, by virtue of the provisions of the Retail Trade Management Law as well as that regulated by community regulations (Directive 97/7 / EC), will not accept returns on sales of merchandise that may be easily reproduced or copied immediately. The return of any merchandise will require the agreement of both parties. Coffee, tea and chocolate reserves the right to demand compensation to compensate for possible damage suffered by the goods, as well as to recover the direct costs incurred for the return. Coffee tea and chocolate will only accept the return of the merchandise if:
- In the period established for this purpose by the Law (14 business days), the buyer exercises his right of resolution. Café, Té y Chocolate will accept the exercise of the aforementioned right only and exclusively when the merchandise is in the same state in which it was delivered and ready for sale, with its corresponding original packaging and in perfect condition. Any product that has been opened and / or used will not be returned.
- Café, Té y Chocolate will accept the return of merchandise when, for reasons attributable to it, the requested product does not correspond to that requested by the customer.
If you want a resizing or alternative item, you will have to place a new order.
In case of controversy or conflict that may arise from the interpretation or compliance with these Particular Purchase Conditions, they will be resolved before the Courts and Courts of Spain.
Steps to follow in case of return:
- Request your return via email to email@example.com or to the Tlf: 687 190 910 - 987 003 000 within 14 business days from the date the order was received by the courier company. Please let us know in the email the order number and the reason for returning the item.
- Upon receipt of your return request, we will contact you. to indicate the steps to follow in said return.
- Then and always within 5 working days of your request, our courier company will collect the item at the time you indicate. Transportation costs will be paid by the customer. If you prefer, you can send it with another courier or logistics company, freight paid by the customer.
- Then prepare the package to be collected in its original packaging, and make sure that the labels have not been torn off and the item has not been used or tampered with. The return must meet these conditions to be accepted.
- Once the item has been received in our offices and thoroughly inspected, we will send you an email informing you of the acceptance of the return.
- From this date, we have 30 working days to reimburse you for the purchase amount, except transport costs, both shipping and return, which will only be returned if Coffee, tea and chocolate are responsible for the cause. product return. The refund will be made through the payment method used in the purchase, or by transfer to the account you indicate.
- In case of not fulfilling any of these conditions, we will contact you to offer you the option of returning the items that have not been accepted. All expenses generated by this refund, including the transportation of these items, will be borne by you. If you do not accept this condition, Café, Té y Chocolate may retain the items and the amount thereof.